A beautiful smile gives a person confidence and a sense of pride. At Oak Creek Dental Care in Columbus, our dentists understand how important that smile is to your appearance and your health. To find out how you can maintain a healthy smile, have a look at these great sources:
- The American Dental Association offers a great read on good oral hygiene, including tips on brushing and flossing.
- Are you considering new dental fillings? Read Mayo Clinic’s tips on replacements.
- Learn about the risk factors for developing oral cancer from WebMD.
- The Oral Cancer Foundation discusses the importance of cancer screenings during your dentist visits.
- To understand how a cavity works, check out this read from Discovery Fit and Health.
To find out even more about caring for your smile, come speak to one of our doctors at Oak Creek Dental Care or give us a call today at (614) 882-5525.